Kota is a happy place for everyone 🙂
Every student who comes to Kota spend some of the best years of their life here.
In order to depict happy side of Kota and cheerful moments of students during their stay in Kota, yet another initiative is taken by ALLEN by launching contest #KotaHappiness.
#KotaHappiness is a video contest, accepting entries which portray achievements & happy moments of student life in Kota.
Last Date of Submitting Entries is 1st April! So hurry up! Read the rules below quickly!!
How to participate in the Contest?
- Shoot / Record a video of you sharing your happy experiences of Kota
- Upload your entries on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube with a short description while using #KotaHappiness & #AllenKota.
- At last email these details of your participation to “[email protected]”
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Primary and Alternate Contact Numbers
- Post Links (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube) [Any 3]
- If Allen student; form no.
Rules of Participation
- Only one entry per participant will be entertained. Shoot wisely!
- Entries should be the original & sole work of the participant. Can be either coloured or monochrome.
- Shortlisted candidates might need to submit the unedited original work. So, don’t delete raw work. Failure to submission may lead to disqualification.
- Entries with more shares and views stand a better chance to win the contest.
Prizes for Winners
- The first, second & third winners will receive an iPhone, a Tablet and a gift voucher respectively.
- Positions from 4th to 10th will receive consolation prizes
- A special jury and Allen Career Institute will declare the winners of the contest.
- To send gifts to winners, contact details will be asked and verified after result declaration.
So go ahead and shoot some happiness, maybe it’s your story that steals the crown.