Looking to grab a quick bite?
Or trying to find a new cafe to hangout with friends?
Search no more! We’ve got the list of 5 Best Cafes in Landmark City Kunadi that you must visit.
Landmark is a newly setup area with majority population of coaching students. To satisfy the cravings of these young and outgoing people, many new interesting cafes have come up here.
Let’s give you a tour of the best cafes in Landmark City –
1. Bean Der
This is one of the most common and popular cafe in landmark city. The interior is classy and is well suited to go with a bunch of friends.
- Address– a 82-83 landmark city,kunhari,electricity board area,kota Rajasthan
- Timings : 11am – 11pm
- Cost for two : Rs 300 (approx)
- Must Haves : Aloo tikki burger,baked mac and cheese pasta
2. The chocolate room
Hey chocolate lovers! Your never ending chocolate cravings will meet satisfaction here.
From sizzling hot brownies to chilled cold coffees that can be combined with spicy snacks, there is something there for everyone.
- Address : Laxman Vihar, Kunhadi, Electricity board Area, Kota
- Timings : 9am – 11pm
- Cost for two : Rs 400 (approx)
- Must Haves : Wonder Waffle, Chocolate Room Brownie
3. The Pabulum
If you are craving for some fries and chocolate in the midnight,this place is a must visit.
Cozy cafe with great ambience and the food is just awesome to satiate your hunger with a wide variety of shakes,fries and burgers.
- Address – M.M mall , landmark prime, opp – Allen sangyan building, Kunhadi, Kota,
- Timings : 11am – 3am
- Cost for two : Rs 200(approx)
- Must Haves : Tandoori and Mayo Fries, Mojito
4. Trippin’ Cafe
Great food, prompt service with delicious mouth watering delicacies, pleasant and fun vibes. You’ll get everything that’s trippin.
This cafe is a perfect example of ‘small package(place),Big (great) quality’.
- Address : Shop no.1, Gagan Residency, Landmark City, kota
- Timings : 11am – 1am
- Cost for two : Rs 200 (approx)
- Must Haves : Open Sandwich, Brownie Cold Coffee, Mojito and much more.
If the smell of books and coffee is what attracts and comforts you more than that of any perfume, then you need not give a second thought to this place. With good food,fresh aroma of coffee and a bunch of books, your day is sorted.
- Address : first floor, CP tower, opp. Radha residency, Landmark City, Kota
- Timings : 12:30pm – 11pm
- Cost for two : Rs 350 (approx)
- Must Haves : Irish Freak Shake, Cappuccino
Now, when you know the best cafes in Landmark City, start planning a trip with your friends and enjoy to the fullest!
Share this blog with whom you would love to visit these cafes.