You think you know it all ?! These facts about Kota were not so easy to find !
1. Kota was once the part of Rajput Kingdom of Bundi.
Unbelievable, right ? Now if you go to Bundi, it seems that development has been stagnant there, while Kota City is on the verge of becoming a smart city
2. Kota is reportedly the only Indian city besides Thiruvananthapuram that receives a continuous 24-hour water supply.
We must thank our vibrant Chambal for that 😛
3. Kota is larger than Udaipur. It is the third largest city in Rajsthan after Jaipur, and Jodhpur.
Image Source: Wikipedia
4. Only city to be surrounded by 4 Power Plants in the radius of 50 km. Oh, you want names too !
- Kota Super Thermal Power Station
- Rawatbhata Atomic Energy Nuclear Power Plant
- NTPC Anta Gas Power Plant in Baran District
- Jawahar Sagar Hydro Power Plant